Take calls, stream tunes and more
How to connect your Bluetooth-equipped cell phone:
- Make sure the vehicle is stationary.
- Make sure your phone is Bluetooth-enabled and the phone is in “discovery” mode.
- Start the ignition. Your Volkswagen’s Bluetooth system will be in “discovery” mode for five minutes after ignition.
- From the Bluetooth menu on your phone, search for new devices.
- On your phone, select “VW phone.”
- Enter passcode “0000” and press “pair.”
- The multi-function display will prompt you to create a user profile—press “OK.”
If you are trying to start the pairing process after the Bluetooth feature has finished its “discovery” mode, press your vehicle’s Bluetooth button to make the vehicle visible to your phone (car must be stationary).
To allow the Bluetooth system to reconnect automatically each time you enter your car, be sure to set “VW Phone” as a “trusted device” on your phone (this varies from phone to phone, and may not be necessary on your specific device).
For Touareg models, your Bluetooth system will provide you a unique four-digit code.