How Pre-Paid Maintenance Works
Not every plan is perfect for every Volkswagen driver. Finding the best Prepaid Maintenance plan that fits your lifestyle and driving habits is the key to maximizing your VW’s performance and savings.
– 2 Year Plan. 2 appointments within 2 Years or 30,000 kilometres whichever comes first.
– 1st Service. Minor maintenance after 1 year or 15,000 km that includes:
– Engine oil and filter change
– Brake pads (front & rear) and brake disc condition check
– Service interval display reset
– Rotation of all four tires
– 2nd Service. Standard maintenance after 2 year or 30,000 km that includes everything in the 1st service as well as:
– Battery condition check
– Brake, cooling system and windscreen washer fluid check
– Tire pressure monitoring system, condition, and pressure check
– Wiper blade check
– Comprehensive visual check
– Even more value. Depending on the build of your Volkswagen and what features you have, Prepaid Maintenance could offer a lot more than you’d expect. Things like:
– AWD fluid change (if equipped) – Every 3 years
– Front axle differential lock fluid change (if equipped) – Every 3 years
– Dust and pollen filter replacement – Every 60,000 kilometres or 2 years, whichever occurs first
– Brake fluid change – Per Manufacturer recommended service schedule; please see Owner’s Manual
– Spark plugs replacement – Per Manufacturer recommended service schedule; please see Owner’s Manual
– DSG automatic transmission: fluid and filter change – Per Manufacturer recommended service schedule; please see Owner’s Manual
VW Prepaid Maintenance covers all required service items recommended by Volkswagen, including services that may not be listed here.