Volkswagen Lease Return Options
End of Lease – Tell us what you want to do next.
It’s Time to Prepare
Thank you for leasing with Volkswagen Credit. We look forward to helping you make a smooth transition as you near the end of your lease.
The following steps will help you explore your lease-end options:
- Turn in your current Volkswagen vehicle at Pickering Volkswagen.
- Purchase and keep your current VW vehicle.
Volkswagen Credit Loyalty Offer
As a returning Volkswagen Credit lessee, we’ll waive your disposition fee* on your current lease and security deposit** on your next VW lease; or if you decide to purchase your next VW, we will waive your disposition fee* on your current lease.
*Your disposition fee is waived if, within 90 days of returning your Volkswagen model, you lease or purchase a new or Certified Pre-Owned Volkswagen through Volkswagen Credit.
**Unless required as a condition for credit or leasing certain vehicles.
➤ Option 1
Turn In Your VW Vehicle
The following steps will help you complete your current lease:
- Review your vehicle condition.
- Schedule your vehicle inspection.
- Turn in your vehicle to Pickering Volkswagen.
Note: as outlined in your Lease Agreement, you are responsible for a disposition fee.
Find your next model and book a test drive with us! Visit: New Vehicle Offers
➤ Option 2
Purchase Your VW Vehicle
Not ready to let go of your current VW? No problem.
Here’s what to do if you’d like to purchase your current vehicle:
- Contact Pickering VW at (905) 420-9700 to receive payoff instructions.
- Consider the financing offers available through Volkswagen Finance*.
* Subject to credit approval.
Now that you’ve chosen your Volkswagen lease-end option, let’s complete the transaction.
1. Schedule Your Vehicle Inspection
- Completed by AutoVIN, Volkswagen Finance’s lease inspection company.
Tel: (800) 268-6639 | Hours: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
- Once the inspection has been booked, AutoVIN will send an agent to any location specified by you.
- This inspection takes about 30 minutes. Once completed the agent will provide a copy of the inspection report.
- We recommend contacting AutoVIN 3-4 weeks in advance of your lease termination.
➤ Click Here for Inspection Checklist
What it is:
✔ Clean your vehicle inside and out
✔ Make sure all items are present:
✔ All keys
✔ Owners Manuals & Maintenance Booklet
✔ Headrests, Spare Tire and Tools
✔ Spare Tire and Tools
✔ Wheel Locks & Cargo Covers (if applicable)
✔ Any other accessories listed on the lease agreement
2. Turn In Your Vehicle
Once your inspection and desired repairs are completed, turn in your vehicle at Pickering Volkswagen. Here’s how:
- Contact us at 905-579-0010 to set up a turn-in appointment.
- Ensure the checklist items are present at the time of your Volkswagen lease-end return.
- At the dealership, make sure to obtain a copy of your Vehicle Turn-In Form for your records.